Sunday, September 9, 2007

National Stamping Month Workshop


When: Saturday, September 29th 2007

Where: My House
Westminster, CO

Time: 2 pm

Cost: $35.00
(includes the From Me to You Card Kit and use of my blocks and tools. Please bring your own adhesive.)

RSVP: ElishaCarter@msn.com by September 12th 2007
(pre-payment must be received by the 12th)

Come and create all the cards in the From Me to You Card Kit in one day at my National Stamping Month Workshop!! This is such a neat kit that I wanted everyone to come and enjoy a card making day with friends and learn a few techniques that you my not have the tools for at home.

For this workshop only you pay a flat fee of $35 which is the cost of the card kit before tax and shipping. I need to order these kits by September 12th so that they arrive in plenty of time before the workshop on the 29th. Please be sure to pay by this day for I will not be ordering extra kits. For all those attending there will be a drawing for a free gift as well as goodies to eat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails