Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April's Cherish Challenge


Here is April's Cherish Challenge!! Unfortunately there was no March winner because I had no submissions. Very sad, but I do know that some of you are going to participate this month.

OK now it is time for April's Cherish Challenge!! I would like you to create the Kept In Proportion layout on page 44/45 in the Cherish book. Remember the layout dose not have to be exact! All entries must be submitted by 6 pm on May 1st 2008. The winner will be chosen by fellow consultants and will be announced in my May newsletter. Good luck!!

The winning layout will receive a $5 Close To My Heart Gift Certificate along with a small goodie from me. The purpose of this is get all of us, including me, to use our scrapbook supplies that are just sitting there collecting dust and just plain fun!!

The Rules:

  • I would like most of the layout to made with CTMH supplies
  • Layout should have journaling and title
  • You may submit more than one layout
  • Layout or layouts be submitted by the due date to be considered for challenge
  • Submit layout via e-mail to ElishaCarter@msn.com
  • HAVE FUN!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails