Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scrapbook Room Update

Sorry I have been away from the blogging world. Things are just a little crazy around here. I decided that I needed to hook up my computer back up to the Internet to check my mail and give you an update. So here is what's going on.

I found some great furniture on Crag's List last Thursday. On Sunday, my husband and I rented a Uhal truck and I drove down south, a good hour from our house, to a very richy neighbor hood. We slowly loaded very heavy furniture and made our way back home. Pick up my paint that same night and started painting Monday morning. My room is almost finished being painted. Just have some trim work to due. I have had lots of great help trying to get my room done. My poor house in such a mess with everything out of my scrap room and in my living room, my son's room and the dinning room. We should be able to move my new furniture back into my room Thursday night or Friday morning. As right now I do not have any pictures to share but once I get things back where they are suppose to be I will be sure to post pictures.

Well, that's it for now. Back to doing some housework while the kids are with Grandma for a bit. I can't wait for you all to see my new room!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails