Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Roller Skate Invitation




WOW! I haven't posted in a while. There is a good reason, promise. I have been very busy with school, kids, Girl Scouts, and creating 40 Roller Skate invitations for a custom order. I really LOVED how this one turned out! I told my customer that I think hers turned out better than my original. It's amazing how just changing the colors changes the whole mood of the invitation. Hope you like it!!


For this card I use:
Flower Power (retired CTMH paper)
Vellum (CTMH)
Bazzill Bling in Purple, Orange & Black (not sure of the exact color names)
Ribbon- (American Crafts)
Cotton Candy Stickles (on the toe stopper)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these roller skate cards!! Where did you find the layout for the skate or is it something you came up with? I just love these!!

Elisha said...

The card base idea was from my ScorePal but the rest of the card was just me playing around to see what worked the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails