Monday, November 16, 2009

Cricut: Fall Wreath


I saw this great idea on You Tube using paper to create this beautiful fall wreath, so I just had to try it!


You will need:

Cricut: Speaking of Fall cartridge (pg 31 in 3" and 5", pg 50 in 6", 8"and 91/2", pg 54 in 4" and 6")

Foam Wreath

Wide wire ribbon ( I ended up using a whole roll for mine including the bow)

Fall Scrapbook Pattern Paper

Hot Glue Gun

Brown Ink


First you will wrap your wreath in the wide ribbon. I hot glued mine one to make it super simple. You could also pin it on. Then I cut out my leaves out with my cricut in several sizes and inked all the edges. Once all my leaves were cut out and inked I then adhered them on my wreath with hot glue. This seemed to be the fastest and simplest way to get them on. When placing them on my wreath I started with my larger leaves then filled in with the small ones all going in one direction. Do this until your wreath looks the way you want it. To be able to hang my I created a loop with the ribbon and hot glued that on the back. I also created a bow with the extra ribbon and hot glued it on the front of the wreath. That it! A gorgeous hand-made wreath that all your friends and family will love.

Happy Scrappin'

Elisha



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails