Monday, November 16, 2009

New POLL Now Open: Roller Skate Invitations

I have had a lot of inquiries on my Roller Skate Invitations and it got me thinking about offering a kit. How would you like to make your own Roller Skate Invitation but don't have to do all the thinking. I have a poll open to see how many of you would like to be able to purchase such a kit and be able to choose from a variety of kits in various colors but all having to do with a Roller Skate party! My kits would come with pre-cut papers, ribbon, pre-printed roller skates, envelopes and directions to create 10 Roller Skate invitations. All you need to provide is some scissors, adhesive and a little time to create 10 beautiful unique invitations. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please vote. My poll is open until the end of November.

Thanks for your help!
Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails