Thursday, November 12, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I am so off on my days with yesterday being a day off from school for the kids. I feel like it is Monday. Anyways here is another fun Christmas card using the same design as last weeks card just being changed up a little bit.

This card was again made with Close To My Heart's Jingle Paper Packet. The stamp set I used Evergreen. This set has 6 different trees you can use along with two different bases, sayings and a few small accent stamps. Along with the paper and stamp set I used our new Cranberry Ribbon Round Collection and our Liquid Glass to create the clear dots and over the base of the tree to make it look shinny. Liquid Glass is one of my favorite versatile products that is a must have for any scrapper and stamper! For a finishing touch I had to had some bling to my card so I added just a little bit of yellow Stickles to my start on top of the tree.


Order any of the products listed in bold on my website.
Happy Stamping,
Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails