Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Table Setting

I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year wanted to make up some table settings for my guests. I used Close To My Heart's cute Thanksgiving set called CELEBRATION FEAST. This set features Indian and Pilgrim children along with a nice fat turkey and a few other accent stamps. For my color choice I decided to use Cocoa and Barn Red. I also used some paper scraps from our Grace collection. I had planed on coloring in my images with our markers but I just did not like the look so I used plain old color pencil instead. Since these are just for my table Crayola Colored Pencils worked just fine. On Thanksgiving Day my table settings will not be so fancy as I plan on using paper plates and napkins to help cut back on dish washing and easy clean up. :)



Happy Stamping,

~Elisha

1 comment:

Lori said...

So cute. You are so creative.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails