Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Page of 2010!!

I have a few New Year's Resolutions. Your typical loose a few pounds instead of putting them on but also scrapbook more for myself. Last year I did not take much time for scrapbooking my family memories. With that I fell further and further behind in my books. I decided that this year I was going to change all that and actually do things for ME!
Here is my first finished page for 2010. No, it's not a layout but it's a start. For this page I used a now retired, Close To My Heart paper pack called Whoops -A-Daisy. I am very sad to see this paper go because it has some fun and bright colors. I have also used Close To My Heart Just Blooms - Big Pinks. I love these paper flowers!! The are so much fun to distress and customize for whatever your scrapbook needs might be.

Well I am off to go create some more fabulous layouts!!

Happy New Year!

~Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails