Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Spring Has Sprung at Close To My Heart

You will be excited to know that Close To My Heart's NEW Spring 2010 Idea Books are now available to view online!! Here is just a snip it of NEW KITS from Close To M Heart!!

New Kit #1: Topstitch
I love this kit because it contains my favorite colors, pink and brown!! The soft, sweet feel of this kit would be great for little girl pages and big girl pages alike.

Click here to see Topstitch kit options.


Close To My Heart colors: Heavenly Blue, Baby Pink, Chocolate, White Daisy.


Coordinating Accessories: Soft Suede Pinwheels, Soft Set Eyelets (chocolate and colonial white), and Metal Brad Assortment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


New Kit #2: You Rock

This kit really does rock!! This is some great boy paper but also works great for girls too! I can't wait to use this kit to scrapbook our new Wii we got for Christmas.


Click here to see You Rock kit options.


Close To My Heart colors: Goldrush, Indian Corn Blue, Olive, Outdoor Denim and Sunflower.


Coordinating Accessories: Top Coats Rockin', Remarks Glitter Rubons


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Kit #3: Veranda

I guess if I could describe it in one word I would use 'elegant.'

Click here to see the kit options.

Close To My Heart colors: Creme Brulee, Cocoa, Juniper and Garden Green.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


New Kit #4: Caboodle

GREAT for boy pages, girl pages, beach pages, Summer or Spring pages, just about anything!

Click here to see Caboodle kit options.

Close To My Heart colors: Buttercup, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf and Vanilla Cream.

Coordinating Accessories: Irresistibles Lots of Dots , Tiny Tabs.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Remember you can order these new products along with your old favorites 24/7 on my website

~Elisha


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails