Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome Home Layout

OK, I finally finished this layout! It took some time to get it done with being sick and homeschooling my son (I know I am always homeschooling my son but CSAP is coming up and we are in full gear) . I really loved the way this layout came out! Unfortunately the sun was not on my side when I took these photos. Sorry about that.






My oldest daughter helped with this house.
She drew all the interior of the house along with the bricks
on the outside of the house. I added lines to the tree and shaded it
with chalk to make it look a little more realistic.



For the stork I cut 2 out and then just used the wings
of the second stork to create a 3-D effect.
No, I did not just have a baby. These photos are from 2003. Like many of you out their, I am behind on my scrapbooking but I am trying my hardest to catch up.
Happy Scrapping
~Elisha

I used the following Cricut Cartridges: (I didn't realize I used so many for one layout. LOL)

New Arrival - stork and baby

Everyday Paper Dolls - clouds

Simply Sweet - title

Paper Dolls Dress Up - tree

Christmas Cheer - house

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails