Friday, March 5, 2010

Putt Putt Golf Layout


Last year my husband and I took the three younger kids to a putt putt golf course that I went to as a teenager. I can't believe that it is still there! It has changed a bit since I was a teen. LOL! My hubby and I decided that we would just let the kiddo's play because with five of us playing golf we would take a long time on each hole and the poor people would be waiting forever behind us.


Anyways, we all had a great time and I was excited to get and scrap these photos but I needed to find the perfect paper. I ran across a site called What We Found that sold a Miniature Golf paper kit by Karen Foster. The paper was perfect and I just had to get it! Hope you like what I did with these fun papers!





close up of the pocket I made for the kids score card



Happy Scrappin'
~Elisha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails