Monday, April 5, 2010

Cricut Cakes Toppers

On Easter was my son's 12th birthday and today is my oldest daughter's 15th birthday. We celebrated both birthday's at Grandma's house on Easter day. I decided to make two quick cakes for both of them. To make it easy I decided to make Cricut Cake Toppers. My son's cake was decorated using the Spongebob Cricut cartridge and for my daughter's cake I used the Paisley Cricut cartridge.
I think they both came out super cute!! What do you think?




CRICUT CARTRIDGES
Nickelodeon SpongeBob SquarePants
(SpongeBob and Patrick are cut out at 5")
Paisley
(Shoe is cut out at 4" and the cell phone is cut out at 5")
Happy Scrappin and Stampin'
~Elisha

2 comments:

Jessica said...

those are really cool...i did mickey and friends last year and we accidentally caught donald's butt on fire :)
here is the story on how the cricut cake machine came to be:

http://deseretdesigns.com/rich_text_1.html

Elisha said...

Oh no...poor Donald! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails