Friday, April 2, 2010

A Vision In White (wedding layout)

I am trying my hardest to get my wedding album finished by our 10 year wedding anniversary this September. Here is one I worked on last week. I really love this layout!! There will me more to come as I have a few to finish up, take pictures and then post them here. So be on the look out. Not sure if I will get them done this weekend since it is Easter weekend and my son's 12th Birthday falls on Easter this year.
OH!! I used my Gypsy for the first time on this layout. I just have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Gypsy!!




RECIPE: (all Close To My Heart products unless noted)

Perfect Day Paper Packet, Spring Blossom Just Blooms, Spring Blossom Brads, Coco Ink (for distressing), Imagine book using the Grand Finale layout, My Gypsy and Cricut by Provo Craft for the title

1 comment:

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

beautiful layouts, i recognize the layouts...beautiful bride!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails