Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Girl Layout

So I had a request from a blogger viewer that I post some layouts like the ones I sell on Etsy with photos. Here is a layout that I finished today. This one is pretty close to the Etsy layouts just without the ribbon. I really did want to use ribbon but my photos were not working for me. This is of my middle daughter at the age of 6. She is now 9 and my camera skills are a little better then they were then. I had lots of closeups that the ribbon would have covered up something important. I will try another layout with the ribbon so she can get a better idea.


I truly love this layout and I am sad to see this paper from Close To My Heart disappearing soon. I have almost ran out of it so I better order more before it's gone for good!



Happy Scrappin'

RECIPE: Cricut Cartridge - Once Upon A Princess, CTMH - Daydream Paper Packet, CTMH -Cardstock, EK Success punch , Crystal Stickles, Cotton Candy Stickles, Pink Stickles, and Lavender Stickles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails