Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Creative Time: Throwback Thursday Challenge #4

For this his week's challenge Emma wanted us was to create a scrapbook layout of any size using the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge. I am very happy with the cartridge choice since I just purchased it not to long ago.


I decided to use the watermelon from the cartridge and create a bright and fun layout with lots of pink and green! I am super happy with they way this layout turned out. I may still add a few sparkly touches but other than that it is ready for photos!!



Happy Scrappin'

RECIPE: Cricut Cartridge - DoodleCharms and Doodletype, CTMH - Cardstock and Textured Cardstock, DCWVSummer Paper Stack (a year or two ago), EK Success punch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute... really cute...'

I'm with my sister in law CTMH club.. and love their stamps..

See you around..

Ivette

My Creative Time said...

WOW, your layout came out AWESOME!! LOVE the colors & EVERYTHING!~! Thanks for joining another throwback Thursday Challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

DREAM CARDS said...

OMG, this is so beutiful
I love the color and papers.
TFS
Patty

You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

Nancy Zunic said...

I really like your layout. The colors are awesome. Nice job!

ddinak said...

so very summery!!! Ireally like the colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails