Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Natural Beauty Scrapbook Page

I have been wanting to do a layout using the cute little owl from the Create-a-Critter cartridge for quite sometime. I only ended up doing a one page layout at the moment because I ran out of the cloud paper from Close To My Heart. I will have to order some more to make the other page. Or I might just leave it as is and frame it. Not sure yet.
This page was pretty simple to make. I had the cloud paper as my background. Then I tore some green leafy pattern paper from Close To My Heart's new paper packet called Splendor. I layered that with Topiary cardstock to create grass. I added pop dots for dimension.

For the tree I just hand cut the trunk and then ran it through my Cuttlebug. The branch is from Create-a-Critter. I also ran that through my Cuttlebug to make it more tree like. After embossing the tree I took my Brown Bag stamp and inked up the tree.



Happy Scrappin'



RECIPE: CTMH Spendor Paper Packet (all patten paper and cardstock), CTMH Star Spangled Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Cuttlebug Forest Branches Embossing Folder, CTMH Brown Bag Cardstock (tree), CTMH Brown Bag Ink Pad

CRICUT CARTRIDGE: Create-a-Critter and Give a Hoot

PURCHASE CLOSE TO MY HEART PRODUCTS AT http://www.stampersden.myctmh.com/

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is so adorable. I am really loving all your Cricut layout posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails