Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Treats Layout


I am super happy with they way this layout looks. It is so bright and cheery that it makes me want to head to an ice cream shop and have some yummy ice cream!!

I designed my title page in my Gypsy one night in bed and then completed it a few days later. Gotta love the portability of the Gypsy!! You can see in the photo above how it looked in my Gypsy. I started off with creating the scalloped circle which is actually a flower from the Sweet Treats cartridge. I ended up sizing it at 10..76 x 10.18". I did not want the inside cuts of the flower so used the new Hide Contour feature to take those out.


Next I created the photo mats (just for looks, I did not cut those out with my Cricut), title and ice cream cone. The ice cream cone which is also from Sweet Treats is cut out at a height of 5". My Title is from Don Juan and is welded and cut out at a height of 1.82"




My second page was not created on my Gypsy. I just kind of through it together on what would look best with the first page. I cut my cupcake out at 4" just using my Cricut Expressions.



Happy Scrappin'



RECIPE: CTMH Colonial White Cardstock, CTMH Chocolate Cardstock, CTMH Watermellon Textured Cardstock, CTMH Ocean Textured Cardstock, CTMH Citrus Leaf Textired Cardstock, CTMH Hollyhock Twill Ribbon, KI Memories Sweet Talk Pattern Paper, Argyle Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

CRICUT CARTRIDGE: Sweet Treats, Don Juan

To purchase Close To My Heart products please visit my website at www.stampersden.myctmh.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails