Monday, July 12, 2010

Down on the Farm

So I recently did some shopping on Ebay and found some cute scrapbook paper. I though this paper was so cute that I just had to play with it first! I used a few cartridges for this layout, Create-a-Critter (animals), Don Juan (title) and Old West (barn). I also used my Gypsy to hide the faces on the animals so I could use my Critter Faces Medium stamp set from Peachy Keen, and I also used my Gypsy to weld my title together.




Happy Scrappin'

RECIPE: CTMH - Cardstock, Paper Studio - Textured Cardstock, Reminisce - At the Farm pattern paper, CTMH - White Daisy Ribbon, EK Success Paper Punch, Karen Foster - Farm Mini Charm, Peachy Keen - Critter Faces Set A Medium stamp set, White Gel Pen, CTMH - markers

CRICUT LITE CARTRIDGE: Create-a-Critter, Don Juan, Old West

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails