Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunny Days Layout

As soon as our Wal-mart received the new Cricut Lite cartridges I made my dear hubby go out and get me one. I decided to go with the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge because I felt it had the most bang for my buck. It has lots of great images for the entire year! I made this layout with a retired paper packet from Close To My Heart. I am very sad that I did not buy more of this paper when I had a chance. It is so cute and was perfect for the images I chose.






Happy Scrappin'

RECIPE: CTMH Let's Get Together Level 2 Paper Packet (all patten paper and cardstock)(retired), CTMH Let's Get Together My Stickease (retired) CTMH Garden Green Ribbon Collection (retired), Bazzill Bling Cardstock, EK Success Paper Punch, Paper Flowers, Colonial White Brad

CRICUT LITE CARTRIDGE: Celebrate with Flourish

1 comment:

Joanna said...

this is sooo cute! loving all the details you put into these layouts! you are very creative! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails