Monday, August 2, 2010

Trip 2 the Beach

Alright here is my next layout ready for photos of a recent or past beach trip. For this layout I used Bo Bunny's beach collection (sorry I do not know the exact name), Bazzill textured cardstock and of course my new Cricut cartridge, Summer Vacation.

The Summer Vacation cartridge does not come with layering features so I ended up using my Gypsy's hide couture feature to help with they layering effects. A few of the pieces I just cut them out twice and trimmed off what I did not need then paper pieced them together. I did not like the wheels on the car and trailer so I just used a circle punch. The title to may layout is my favorite piece. This one took 4 cuts and a little creative tearing to come up with this look.






Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails