Friday, September 3, 2010

Halloween Night Card

It's getting close to that time of year, HALLOWEEN!! To honor my favorite holiday I will be showcasing a Halloween project every Friday from now until the Friday before Halloween. If you have any spooky requests please send them to ElishaCarter@msn.com with the subject stating "Halloween Request". I will do my best to get in each and every request granted.

My first Halloween project is this fun gate fold card using the Cricut cartridge, Mini Monsters. I love how this card came out! I am not sure the pictures do it justice.


The base of this card is a 5 1/2" by 12" piece of cardstock. It is then scored at 2", 4", 8" and 10" using my Scor-Pal. Once scored and folded this will be your standard A2 size card. Then I cut out 4 pieces of pattern paper at 1 3/4" x 5 1/4". The center pattern paper is cut out 3 3/4" x 5". The the white cardstock which I cut out at 3 1/4" x 4 3/4". Last my cute skeleton is cut out at 4" using my Cricut. Put everything together and you have a cute Halloween card ready to give to a teacher, friend or family.


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails