Monday, November 29, 2010

100 Followers WINNER!!

OK, time has come to announce my winner. Before I do that I just want to thank you all for your kind comments as well as following me. I do hope that with my cold ending that I will be able to sit down and craft more. I love to share my artwork with you and I hope you enjoy seeing what I create. Without further ado our winner is..................................................................



True Random Number Generator
Min:1
Max:48
Result: 16


Helen said...
Congrats on 100!! What a nice giveaway :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!



CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Helen, I will be contacting you shortly to get your mailing information. Thanks again to all that played!! I know I had a few questions from some ladies and I will be getting back to you sometime this week.


Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Congrats to the winner!

Helen said...

Oh Wow! Thanks so much! Last week was not the best and this has really made my day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails