Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My New Toy from HSN

It's a Snow Day here in Denver today so I thought today sounded like a good day to catch up on my Blog. :-)


Back on March 25th 2013, HSN was wrapping their National Craft Month. They aired the Silhouette Cameo on flex pay and I debated (just for a short time) whether or not to get it. I decided that I have been collecting tons of free SVG files and it was time to get something that could cut them. Don't get me wrong, I love my Cricut, but it does have it's limitations. So, I broke down and bought it!! My dear husband did not find out until I cleaned up my scrapbook room and had it sitting out on my desk the day it arrive from the UPS man. Ha Ha Ha Ha (evil laugh). :-) I have not had a whole lot of time to play with it but from what little I have done, I am SUPER happy with my purchase!!

Happy Scrappin'

(aka Sweet E)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails